Prev: RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles Next: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:05:57 +1100
Subject: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

Greetings all!

Just writing to let you know of some changes to the Unofficial Stargrunt
II
Web Site.

1. Message Board

A web-based message board has been added to allow anyone to discuss all
matters relating to Stargrunt. While I have no intention of replacing
this
list, I am hoping it will be a place people can go to talk Stargrunt
without
anything else.

2. Search Engine

Now you can search the whole site from the main page to find what you're
looking for! While it's possibly not very necessary now, in future when
the
site is much bigger I'm sure it will be quite useful. It's easy to use
and,
unlike the previous effort on the old site, it actually works!

If anyone has ANYTHING they would like to submit to the site, please
send it

jsadler@earthling.net

And I look forward to the discussions on the board.. :)

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/stargrunt

Prev: RE: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles Next: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles