Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC Next: RE: Just Saw ST:Insurrection- No Spoilers..

Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:58:13 GMT
Subject: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:32:34 +1000, "Glover, Owen"
<oglover@mov.vic.gov.au>
wrote:

>My real point being that the term British refers to the collective
>inhabitants of the island group just West of France.

Hmmm.... but how much "Briton" was left after the intermarrying with the
Romans (Roman-British) and the invasion of the Angles and Saxons??? *S*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC Next: RE: Just Saw ST:Insurrection- No Spoilers..