Prev: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure of the NAC (really long) Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

Re: FT/DS/SG Obi Wan GZG

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:15:46 +0000
Subject: Re: FT/DS/SG Obi Wan GZG

>Dear Obi,
>Now that you've got an idea about what listers want from GZG (re: the
GZG
>universe), have you formed or reaffirmed you thoughts on how this will
go ?

Give me a while to sift through all the responses, and we'll see what
comes
out of it.... ;)

>And when may I ask, do us mere mortal listers get a peek at the Phalons
?

Do you mean the miniatures, or the rules?
The ships are coming along nicely, with 802-806 available, 807-810 in
pre-production (available anytime now) and 811-814 (plus 801) being
finished off soon.
The rules still need some testing and work, but should be included in
FBvol2, due April '99 (ish).

Jon (GZG)