Prev: Re: [FT] IF Ship Design Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Re: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 23:02:04 EST
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS?

<<There are a few of us who play StarGrunt and DirtSide in the San Jose
area.  If you are interested in playing, let me know.  I grew up in the
Los
Angeles area and will be visiting soon.

Phil,
I was just about to write to you anyway, since you were recommended to
me by
Don Hawthorne when I asked him a question about Dirtside!  In fact, we
have
already met, though briefly, at a game con in LA some time back when I
joined
in a FT game you were playing with Don.
I'm definitely interested in playing - let me know if you have time for
a game
next time you're in LA.  I live in Venice, and have a 6x8 table and lots
of
terrain.  Not enough figs and vehicles for a DS game, yet, but I'm
working at
it.  I do have some nice FT fleets, some 25mm SF stuff, and a bunch of
historical stuff.
Jed

Prev: Re: [FT] IF Ship Design Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT