Prev: Re: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS? Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:36:54 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Beth Fulton wrote:

> -115 C !	I've been in -35 C and that was bad enough (left a
couple of
> layers of the skin off the palm of my hand on a door handle just to
prove it).

-35 C? That's small potatoes.  It regularly gets to that temperature in
the winter here in Alberta.  It gets to <-40 C at the coldest.	But I
think Manitoba can get -50 C in the winter.  I'm not sure about -115 C
though. I thought even the Arctic and Antarctica get to only about -90
max?

-----
Abkai juse, fucihifusa, ejen sefu, coohai janggin, guwan i besise!
-----

Prev: Re: Re: Re: [DS] Why play DS? Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT