Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 09:55:23 +1100
Subject: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB)

OK,  using masses of 1/2/4/8 or 2/3/6/10, you try & fit the MT weapons
loadout into these masses.
The ships I did are still within FTFB parameters for each of these
classes & will still wipe out any human vessel with 6" in front of it.
The "old" weapons simply cannot fit into at FTFB hull using FTFB mass
progressions.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".