Prev: RE: KV Railguns vs armour pt 2/2 (full ship conversion to FTFB) Next: [FT] Kra'Vak

RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 09:57:32 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

I posted the chart for this version a couple of weeks back, but I'll
have to recalculate for adding the RG class to the re-roll.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".