Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

GZGL FH - Terrorist Factories

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:35:52 +1300
Subject: GZGL FH - Terrorist Factories

>> ... witness the US attack on that aspirin factory in Khartoum. ...
>Yeah.	Asprin factory with guard dogs, barbed wire, and a guard force
>from Sudanese Army.  Real valuable asprin, that. I once asked someone
>how they can tell a biowar site from a real pharmecutical plant.  His
>answer was "Usually the SAM batteries are the first clue."
    Also, when a picture of the damaged production facilities was shown
on
TV, there was conveyor belt with several packets of pills on it giving
the
impression the factory produced pills. But I know that at night in all
the
factories I've seen, all the belts are cleared to avoid product
contamination and to keep date stamps accurate. The pills were clearly
planted!

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
	 1	   2	     3	       4	 5	   6	     7

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules