Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: Re: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare

Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:39:16 -0600
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

Sounds like the Halcyon kit. I believe the previous poster was speaking
of
the Galoob toy, which, with much wailing and gnashing of teeth, many on
the
list will tell you is only available by direct mail, and only if you
live
in the US (and maybe CA?).

Makes me ashamed I'm not interested in 'em myself for playing as I'm
mostly
a FT guy.

The_Beast

ScottSaylo@aol.com on 11/05/98 11:19:41 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 To:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

I've seen the "Aliens " vehicle at my local game shope. It was 27.95
(US)
which I considered prohibitively expensive, especially trying to get two
or
three

Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: Re: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare