Prev: Re: Theater Air Defense Systems Next: Re: (FT)(OT) (FT-Variant) Fwd: ad2300] Player Wanted

Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:51:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Jim 'Jiji' Foster wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, does the EU have an anthem?

well, as i've said a few times (one of the problems with saying a lot is
that people, quite rightly, stop listening; if only the government were
run by mailing list ...), i think we do (shock! and englishmen who says
'we' when referring to europeans!), and i think it's 'ode to joy', out
of
'die hard'. could someone else confirm this or am i just losing it yet
again?

Tom

Prev: Re: Theater Air Defense Systems Next: Re: (FT)(OT) (FT-Variant) Fwd: ad2300] Player Wanted