Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: [ot fh url] european national anthem

Re: (FT)(OT) (FT-Variant) Fwd: ad2300] Player Wanted

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:02:43 EDT
Subject: Re: (FT)(OT) (FT-Variant) Fwd: ad2300] Player Wanted

Sorry, forgot to eliminate the intervening junk.......

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1966/scl.htm">scl.htm at
>  www.geocities.com</A>
(http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1966/scl.htm).
>  The info on the current PBEM game and e-mail for the moderator is at

>  <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9292/scl.htm">Star Cruiser
Lite
PBEM
>  Game</A> (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9292/scl.htm).

>From  Bryn Monnery <uccabdm@ucl.ac.uk>

Hi,

There are 5 player positions left in the next SCL game:

Kafers:
A Beta
an Epsilon
another Epsilon

Humans
British Frigate Squadron (Andromeda and Jupiter)
Canadian Frigate Squadron (Montreal and Ottawa)

If anyone wants to take up a command please email me.

Bryn

PS could someone please forward this to the Full Thrust list?
---
For list service help, send a message to ad2300-request@mars.galstar.com
with
a subject of HELP.

Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: [ot fh url] european national anthem