Prev: Re: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

Misson Card and...

From: Robert L Lovely <enigma@s...>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:25:40 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Misson Card and...

	A friend of mine (who told me about this list...Mike? where are
you?...)  Showed up at a con with a bunch of index cards with
little "tweek" one-shot effects on them.  Anyway I can get ahold of
these?
At one time I had ideas for more of these, but law school has pretty
much
sucked my soul for the time being...  If I think of anything I'll offer
it
for what its worth...

					    just eyes, tentacles and
orifices,

						CthulhuBob...

*******
	"Cthulhu"Bob Lovely	*	M.I.B. for Steve Jackson Games
	Chair MisCon 14 	*	Call of Cthulhu Gamemaster
	Memorial Day Weekend	*	Father, son, brother,
	       2000		*	Spiritual Advisor and all
				*	around geek...
				*
				*	"Whatever you do, don't smudge

				*	 that big star on the--floor...

				*	 oh, crap..."--The late
Professor
				*	 Charles Dotting.
*******

Prev: Re: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]