Prev: RE: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: Misson Card and...

Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:39:08 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Niall Gilsenan wrote:
> I wonder how little you would actually tell your troops with
interrogation
> techniques this effective.  Only very high ranks would know the actual
goal
> of an operation.   Bad for morale and co-ordination.

whilst this could be bad for morale, mightn't it actually be good for
coordination? if 1st company is fighting some way from 3rd company, and
you need to redeploy 3rd company, wouldn't it help if 1st company didn't
know where 3rd company were supposed to be and so wouldn't be surprised
when they found they weren' there?

Tom

Prev: RE: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: Misson Card and...