Prev: Misson Card and... Next: Imperium/FT ships updated

Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

From: Pmj6@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:09:04 EDT
Subject: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

In a message dated 10/14/1998 11:25:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca writes:

>  Well, I know it was used (as I said) in Desert Storm at least once
>  and the Iraqis it was used on broke in the 6-12 hour range.

I think this must be some sort of an urban legend.  US interrogation
units in
the Gulf had Red Cross representatives present at the camps (at US
request) to
forestall any Iraqi claims of inhumane treatment of Iraqi EPWs.

Mike Jasinski

Prev: Misson Card and... Next: Imperium/FT ships updated