Prev: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion Next: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. -Reply

Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:28:09 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

Oerjan sez:
?? It torqued you off that Andy hasn't had time to write up complete
stats for all races before he publishes the *experimental*draft* rules?

***

If it came off like that, I apologize. I actually have problems with
using
chaos more than it being a non-developed system. I was hoping for a BIT
more color involving a second race. However, swimming against the stream
in
my lack of enthusiasm for things warp-evil.

I agree the rules are indeed looking much better than Spacefleet, though
think I'm still less impressed basic system than with FTII, even making
allowances for a work-in-progress. That said, I'll point out that I've
been
saying they are first impressions, and will wait for a few playtests of
my
own before further comment.

The_Beast

Prev: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion Next: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. -Reply