Prev: RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:38:01 -0700
Subject: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

[snip]

>As an aside, having said that, I'm sure many WH40K players will be
>quite amazed by what I here is in the new version of the rules....
>sounds like they basically stole (okay, independently developed?) a
>bunch of conceptual ideas and systems that sound *perilously* close
>to those used in FMA and the focus of FMA systems like Stargrunt. It
>will be interesting to see how this hits the WH40K community....
>
>(And I guess, like those Microsoft has 'borrowed' ideas from, Jon T
>should be complemented that GW is 'learning' from him.....)

Quite frankly, I'd be pissed! GW has sued so many companies for
'stealing' their 'ideas', it would be nice to see them leave themselves
wide open to get as good as they give...

       Tony Christney
       acc@questercorp.com

  "If the end user has to worry about how the program was
   written then there is something wrong with that program"
				  -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle