Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: Re: Modeling Solar Sail Ships

Re: Full Thrust FAQ

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 22:13:45 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Thrust FAQ

>Ok forgive me if these are in the rules but as the saying goes
>"I can't see for looking" :)
>
>Can you have more than 1 attempt at repairing a damaged system
>each turn. If you use different DCP's
>What about the Engines. Since they get damaged in stages can you
>repair completely dead engines in one round?
>
>Do submunition packs have a fire arc or can they simply shoot at
>any ship in range.
>
>Many thanks
>
>----------------------
>jeremy claridge
>jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

According to the Fleet Book:
   "more than onemay be allocated to a single repair job
   at one time...each additional DCP [beyond 1] reduces
   [the] needed number by 1. The maximum limit of DCPs
   on a single job is THREE, so that the highest chance
   of repairing a system is 50% (4+ on a d6).... Note
   that ALL teams put on a single system in a single turn
   make just the ONE roll."
Thus, only one DC repair roll may be made for a given
system during a single turn, but up to 3 DC parties may
work together to improve the chance of repair.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: Re: Modeling Solar Sail Ships