Prev: Other Forces Next: Re: Other Forces

RE: Terror

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:53:54 +0100
Subject: RE: Terror

> Has anyone actually drawn up a map of the political boundaries of the
> Earth in FT?	I'd be interested to see.

I have. It's incomplete (obviously). The main gap being figuring out
where the PAU and the IF meet, hence I have a large white space
across the southern edge of the Sahara.

I also made a few unilateral decisions (eg I gave FCT some of the
states between California and Texas. And I let the NSL keep Poland,
etc. despite the FT background making reference to them making moves
to join the ESU, I just don't see it happening myself.)

But you can see a rough version of the map at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/world.jpg

	Cheers,
		Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh    <steve@wickedweb.co.uk>	  <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: Other Forces Next: Re: Other Forces