Prev: RE: Terror Next: Re: Turn 27

Re: Other Forces

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 05:56:28 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Other Forces

You wrote:

>	NAC: North & South America (see FCT), British Isles (status of
Eire >unknown), Japan (nominal)

Just North and Central America.  South America is League of Latin
American Republics.

>	ESU: China, Russia, India, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Korea

Assumed:SE Asia

>	FSE: France, Spain, Italy

I assume:  Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg

>	NSL: Germany, Austria

Assume:Lichtenstein.

>	IR: Mediterranean Africa, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Iraq,
Yemen, Oman, >various states

Assume: Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey.

>	RH: Byelorussia, Ukraine

IIRC, also have some bits of the Balkans and south-eastern Europe

>the NSL?  What about Latvia, Lithuania & Estonia?  Postulated: The

Good question.	Historic ties to Poland and Germany, some of them used
to speak Swedish.  I can see them as ESU, NSL, or even Scandanavian
Fed.

>Scandinavian Federation (SF): Norway, Sweden, Finland.

Danes & Iceland

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: Terror Next: Re: Turn 27