Prev: Re: Interesting trivia Next: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions

Re: Interesting Signature Lines - It's on topic!

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Interesting Signature Lines - It's on topic!

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Al.Bri wrote:

> I also subscribe to the Fuzion mailing list and I liked Peter's
signature
> lines:
>
> Peter Engebos <pengebos@nmsu.edu>
> T'Sarith, Lord deGaalth <tsarith@io.com>
> http://web.nmsu.edu/~pengebos/
>
>   "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt
laser
> beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some
people say
> we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button
>			  for our fire control system"
>
> Andrew Martin
> Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
> Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin

I've got this, and dozens of other SF/military quotes, in the "FTGZG
Sci-Fi & Military Quote Collection" - several months ago, I
inadvertantly
started a long thread on 'favorite sf quotes', and in penance brought
the
mess together in a collection, which I offered around.

I still have the collection, and if you want a copy (or want to add your
favorite quote) email me _privately_.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Interesting trivia Next: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions