Prev: Re: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: The MOUT Campaign

Flying saucer ship model at Toy's 'R' Us

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 13:53:43 -0700
Subject: Flying saucer ship model at Toy's 'R' Us

For those living state side, Toy's 'R' Us carries a new ship model, that
if
nothing else can be used to freak out the other player. A company called
Playing Mantis, http://www.playingmantis.com has come out with a Die
Cast
version on the Jupiter 2 from the original (not the movie) Lost in
Space. I
took on look and had to get one just for giggles and grins. It's about
2.5
inches around and sits about .75 inches tall on its landing legs. I
haven't
opened the pack so I don't know if the legs move. It was under $5 with
tax,
so I think it make a pretty cheap gag, if that's what you want it for.

Scott B. Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com
----
Wheel application information provided by the sales department. If you
have
additional questions please call the sales department at (562) 921-9637.

Prev: Re: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: The MOUT Campaign