Prev: Re: Fighter Mounts Next: VB: Vector movement

Re: Carrier status, was Re: More Fleet Book questions

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 07:06:17 +0200
Subject: Re: Carrier status, was Re: More Fleet Book questions

Jared E. Noble wrote:

> So is ADS only the PDS upgrade, or is it also a PDS? In other words,
if
> have an ADS but no PDS, do I still have any defense?

The ADFC (not ADS) is an upgrade (Area Defence Fire Control). If you
only
have the ADFC but no PDS you have no missile/fighter defences, just like
you don't have any firepower if you have only FireCons but no weapons
:-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fighter Mounts Next: VB: Vector movement