Prev: Re: Conversions to DSII complete Next: Re: Random ramblings.

Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 14:56:25 GMT
Subject: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ

On Sun, 17 May 1998 08:11:48 -0500 (EST), "Whoa, lady, I only speak 2
languages: English and bad english" <KOCHTE@stsci.edu> wrote:

>I was looking at the NAC Vandenburg-class heavy cruiser stats and
noticed
>that the technical specs list her as carrying a pulse-torp, but the
Ship
>Systems Display shows no such thing. So I sat down just now and worked
out
>the mass math. I believe the SSD is correct, that the indicated pulse
torp
>is not normally mounted on this class of ship. That's correct, right,
Jon?

This is correct. Jon sent me a list of current errata for possible
inclusion
with the review I did for MARS. The Vandenburg does not have a pulse
torp.

If anyone wants to see the errata for the Fleet Book, please e-mail me
and
I'll send it out to everyone later this week.

Allan Goodall	      agoodall@sympatico.ca

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like
my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like
his passengers.

Prev: Re: Conversions to DSII complete Next: Re: Random ramblings.