Prev: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ Next: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ

Re: Conversions to DSII complete

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 16:55:11 +0200
Subject: Re: Conversions to DSII complete

At 11:57 17/05/98 EDT, you wrote:
>*Notes another file attachment to a list posting*
>
>Sigh.	Here we go again.
>
>Hey, to conserve bandwidth, could we keep the announcements about not
posting
>attachments to list messages on private email?  I've got enough in my
queue
>right now...
>
>Noah V. Doyle
>Who thought that this was resolved _last_ week

Seemed like a genuine error to me.  I sent along a request for a file
and
received it by private email.  I suspect the reply button was pushed in
this case.  Also the original request was made on the list, which was a
me-too message.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ Next: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ