Prev: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ Next: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ

Re: Random ramblings.

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 08:33:01 -0700
Subject: Re: Random ramblings.

>You wrote:
>
>>Having run things like this before, the best solution that I've found
>is to >take 2 sides, divide up whatever forces you have as evenly as
>
>So each newbie has a company or so out of a larger force, rather than a

>multi-sided free-for-all?
>
>>composition, and have a meeting engagement with a lot of varied
>terrain.
>
>I just bought some hills.  Will hit up a craft store for green felt,
>and buy a dozen little trees to indicate density (many=thick woods, one

>or two=light woods).  Am considering black felt for blacktop and blue
>for rivers.

I would suggest also getting some smaller pieces of felt of a different
shade than your base sheet. Cut it into irregular shapes to clearly
indicate the extent of a forested area. This will reduce confusion and
"I'm in cover"/"No you're not" arguments. But still use the trees; the
felt doesn't give the right effect.

Re: firing multiple weapons, see Multiple Mount Weapons, on p. 32 of
the DSII rules.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ Next: Re: FleetBook - minor error/errata for FAQ