Prev: Re: A note about one of the list members Next: Re: A note about one of the list members

Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 00:51:01 GMT
Subject: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

On Wed, 13 May 1998 16:17:11 -0400 (EDT), Rick Rutherford
<rickr@nimbus.skycache.com> wrote:

>I've done this a couple of times -- it's a much bigger headache than it
>should be, and you end up spending more time & energy than you want for
>very little return.

I'll reiterate what Rick said. Wait until GenCon, especially if you have
some
old games. You won't have the hassles of an internet auction. I sold the
Warhammer campaign boxed set over the net. One guy bailed on me after
three
e-mails. I eventually sold it to the third guy. And this was one item.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: A note about one of the list members Next: Re: A note about one of the list members