Prev: A note about one of the list members Next: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.

Re: A note about one of the list members

From: "Larry Jeselon" <ljeselon@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 00:35:42 GMT
Subject: Re: A note about one of the list members

On Wed, 13 May 1998 17:47:38 -0600, Eric Fialkowski
<ericski@micron.net> wrote:

>Normally I wouldn't resort to this, but I'm a little pissed off.

Private email is meant to be private.  Period.	This list generates
enough noise as it is without this kind of crap going on.

Personally I don't care if there is an attachment or not, if it is too
large I don't DOWNLOAD it.

Prev: A note about one of the list members Next: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale.