Prev: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale. Next: Re: delays mailing to the list RE: Full Steam (Large binaries)

Re: A note about one of the list members

From: Trevor Dow <adspirit@p...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 11:53:54 +1100
Subject: Re: A note about one of the list members

Larry Jeselon wrote:

> On Wed, 13 May 1998 17:47:38 -0600, Eric Fialkowski
> <ericski@micron.net> wrote:
>
> >Normally I wouldn't resort to this, but I'm a little pissed off.
>
> Private email is meant to be private.  Period.  This list generates
> enough noise as it is without this kind of crap going on.
>
> Personally I don't care if there is an attachment or not, if it is too
> large I don't DOWNLOAD it.

Possibly Larry you don't understand, some of us have to pay for those
attachments whether we choose to look at them or not. I'll put the last
incident down to newbieism. But in future I would hope that members on
this list will use a bit more discretion and only download to
indivuduals who are actually interested. Its bad enough that members
choose to talk Off Topic all the time (this message included), I put it
all down to just thoughtless exhibitionism.

Prev: Re: [OT] How do you run an internet sale. Next: Re: delays mailing to the list RE: Full Steam (Large binaries)