Prev: Re: Wire Obstacles Next: Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 22:07:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Kevin Shope wrote:

> >>I can't seem to locate a list for GZG 15s? Does GoeHex carry them?
> >
> >No, and we only do them to order now ourselves. There were only ever
2
> >packs (an NAC and ESU squad, 8 figs each in varied poses). Because we
never
> >got round to expanding the range (mainly due to FAR too much to do in
25mm
> >and 6mm) we dropped the 15mms from the catalogue.
> >
> >Jon (GZG)
>

> Understandable... and you have done a great job with the 25mm and 6mm
range
> IMO. Would you be willing to let another company produce "approved" or
> "official" SG2 15s? I think there would be a market for them... I
would buy
> them, alot of them. Anyone else on the list?
>
> Kevin

Me...I've done some modifications on several of the 15mm figs I got,
turning one into an EW Troopers (big backpack w/ antenna), snipers
(longer
rifle & ghillie suit) and heavy weapons troopers (one guy w/ a big
tribarrel RFAC/1 or GAC/1, one w/the tripod, one leader type...

I've also painted red crosses on one guy, and filed his gun off, for a
medic - more on this Monday, as promised - I've no time now, I'm afraid.

To get back on topic, yes I'd love to see more figs in 15mm - covering
some of what I did, and others as well - FO officers, that sort of thing
-
plus new nationalities.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Wire Obstacles Next: Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)