Prev: Re: Proper-Physics FT (PhT?) Next: Re: A Humble Request

Re: A Humble Request

From: "Feral" <feral@f...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 19:47:23 +0100
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

Worksop, a small(ish) town near Sheffield, UK.
Yes, another Brit!

Tony Gaskell
feral@feral.force9.co.uk

We march to drums of our own choosing - each of them keeps different
time,
As you are free to live your own life, so I am free to live mine.
	The Widdershins Jig - Skyclad

----------
> From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@aol.com>
> To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: A Humble Request
> Date: 06 May 1998 06:30
>
> My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:
>
> Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?  I'm
really
> curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.  It seems to be
lot
> of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.  Country, Province &
City
would