Prev: RE: A Humble Request Next: Re: A Humble Request

Re: Proper-Physics FT (PhT?)

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 11:42:27 -0700
Subject: Re: Proper-Physics FT (PhT?)

Just about the best cross between proper physics and playability is to
be
found in (TA DA!) the EFSB rules. It should have a bright yellow cover
and
be called "Vector Addition For Dummies".

Scott B. Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com
----
Wheel application information provided by the sales department. If you
have
additional questions please call the sales department at (562) 921-9637.