Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Fw: Minature Review (B5W, Ca also be used used w/ EFSB)

Re: A Humble Request

From: Kevin Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 13:48:52 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: A Humble Request

On Wed, 6 May 1998, NVDoyle wrote:

> My late-night curiosity has gotten the better of me:
>
> Could everyone, including all you lurkers, post where you are?  I'm
really
> curious to see what kind of distribution we have here.  It seems to be
a lot
> of Brits & Ex-Colonists, but I could be wrong.  Country, Province &
City would
> be nice, or just Country if you don't want to give too much away...
>
> Noah V. Doyle

Lurker, chicago illinois USA

*"To be or not to be that is the question." -Hamlet		   *
*To be is infinitely better than being in the limbo flowing around.*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)		   *
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin.					   *

Prev: Re: A Humble Request Next: Fw: Minature Review (B5W, Ca also be used used w/ EFSB)