Prev: Re: FT Lite Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 2

Re: X to GZG conversions...

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 21:16:18 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: X to GZG conversions...

You wrote:

>So are your armour units called 'Cataphracts'? (sp?)

Have just begun massive reorganization of my Mini designs.  But my
Heavy (Sz 4) Grav Tank is called the Belisarius, The Tank Destroyer
varient is Narses, and the Tracked Thematic tank is the Justinian.  :)

Some of my 'Cattlelifter' (Irregular unpaid volunteers) designs include
the Hyperkerastai and the Prokousotores (sp on the last).  As are the
formations they equip.

Cataphracts will probably show up as unit designations, indeed.

Right now I'm trying to decide on the Varangians.  My current
translation is that the Nea Rhomaioi rent an entire Brigade of Marines
from the NAC, a la the Sultan of Brunei and his SAS squadron.  Whatcha
think?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: FT Lite Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 2