Prev: Re: Epic to dirtside conversions Next: Re: Salute '98

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: PCARON <Pcaron@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

The only defense against swarm missile fleets that I can think of is
another swarm fleet.  Kinda boring IMHO.  Full Thrust breaks down with
swarm fleets.  That's why our group uses Command Ratings with our
starships to organize our fleets.  We base it off the mass of the ship.
Also added Command and Control "system" that gives the ship a higher com
rating.

Nice and easy.	works for us.  Needed something to control "swarm fleet
syndrome" in our Strategic FT games.  Com Ratings seems to work for us.

Pete

Peter Caron
pcaron@cris.com

"There is no nation on earth so dangerous as a nation fully armed, and
bankrupt at home."
			Henry Cabot Lodge