Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: RE: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document

Re: Salute '98

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:04:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Salute '98

>At 13:04 22/04/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>As Jon, said in a previous post, there is no space at Salute for a
list
>>game of any description. Shame, but if you know the venue you'll know
why -
>>and its even bigger this year!
>>Jon, Dave and I will be there with a few friends. Look us up on the
GZG
>>stand. We are on stand T37 in the Lower Foyer - note different
location.
>>Mecha Carnage is right by the stand.
>>SFSFW also have a game in the Upper Hall area.
>>Hope to see some of you there
>Errrmm.. seem to have missed this. Can someone give me details as to
when,
>where, admission etc?
>
>			TTFN
>				Jon

SALUTE '98, wargames show hosted by South London Warlords. Date:
Saturday
25th April (this Sat.)
Location: Kensington & Chelsea Town Hall, just off Kensington High
Street,
London (Kensington High St. or South Kensington tubes). Starts 10.30,
finishes about 5pm. Probably the biggest wargame show in the country,
been
running 26 years now. 50+ traders, loads of demo/participation games.
Entrance by payment at the door, don't know exact price but probably 2
or 3
quid.
Get there if you can - just follow the hordes of camo and anorak clad
persons (ahh, the delicate fragrance of unwashed gamers....)   :)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: RE: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document