Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 14:03:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

	Howdy!

	Actuallt, the Micro-Machines Aliens APC is *perfect* for SGII.
You don't even have to pain it, although I recommend that you glue down
the top and whip a coat of paint on her.  The M-M Dropship is cool, but
more in-scale for a 2-man assault VTOL or something.  At $10 a model,
they
can't be beat (my friend has a platoon of FSE ferried around in the
Aleiens APCs).

	Laterish!

	Ken

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support