Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 13:54:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

	Howdy!

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Stuart Murray wrote:

> Occasionally you can still find them, however, the dropship is REALLY
> expensive.   To find the figs, however,  is a whole other kettle of
fish,
> I've been looking for years and I seldom see them.

	I have managed to find a few of the Aliens and Terminator boxes,
which are great for SGII.  I would KILL for more of the aliens.  I made
few molds, but due to the poses of the figs, it is very difficult to get
good result using gravity-casting.  Ahhh, if only I could afford a
spin-caster.... :)

	Laterish!

	Ken

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship