Prev: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication? Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:46:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

At 12:10 3/19/98, Trevor Dow wrote:
>What ever happened to Leading Edge? They made 25mm models of the UD4
>Dropship and the M577 APC from Aliens. The APC was pretty good but I
>never saw the Dropship. Are they still available?

Leading Edge went boom a few years back as I understand it. The only
minis
I've ever seen from their Aliens line were the robotic auto-guns seen in
the extended version of the movie. They were pretty pitiful; basically a
box with two cylinders stuck on. No detail at all. Apparently, they
never
learned how to detail with Sculpy. ;)

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication? Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship