Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Dropships, Aliens etc. etc.

Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 09:02:39 -0600
Subject: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

-Leading Edge went boom a few years back as I understand it. The only
minis
-I've ever seen from their Aliens line were the robotic auto-guns seen
in
-the extended version of the movie. They were pretty pitiful; basically
-box with two cylinders stuck on. No detail at all. Apparently, they
never
-learned how to detail with Sculpy. ;)

My memory of the 'sentry' guns in the movie is of pretty simplistic
items,
but someone else who reads this list admitted off-line he thought the
figs
he had were just cargo boxes.

Unfortunately, I've thumbed through the Aliens CM Tech Manual, and
haven't
found a piccie.

The post I made earlier about the CM's fitting in with older Grenadier
was
about their armor and other gear; I think they look fine otherwise, but
put
up next to the others, they will be seen to lack animation. Exceptions
include Drake(from the APC box?) and the Colonist's Last Stand.

-Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

Where in KS? Any cons you regularly attend, possibly to have a GZG
sub-con?
After missing the folks at Genghis Con in Denver, I must do penance...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Dropships, Aliens etc. etc.