Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:40:01 +1000
Subject: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

>Jon and I have tossed around the idea of a GZG sponsored, volunteer
>run publication.  If you are interested in contributing, please
>contact me.  If we get enough interest, it will probably start out as
>a quarterly web-based publication, possibly also sent as hard copy by
>GZG to those without web access.

If you want site construction/design people, I'm offering to help. Also,
if
you want Art Direction (layout) I'll be glad to assist..  :)

Jeremy	Sadler
jsadleratearthlingdotnet
Art Director: Frontier: The Australian Science Fiction Media Magazine
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/frontier
The Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/stargrunt
GZG Player Locations
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/gzgames

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship