Prev: Re: EFSB missiles and Minbari cruisers Next: Re: EFSB missiles

Re: EFSB missiles

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:55:40 GMT
Subject: Re: EFSB missiles

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:56:43 -0600, "Mark A. Siefert."
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:

>	If you mean the ships that look like Omega sans the rotating
section,
>then you've got a Nova Class Dreadnought.  If you are talking about the
>smaller, boxy, ship seen fighting a bunch of minbari ships druing
>Londo's narrative of the war, then I believe that was an Olympus Class
>Corvette.

Thanks, guys. It was the Nova Class Dreadnought that I meant. I don't
have a model quite big enough to represent it, but I have some old
Valiant ships that might make a good approximation. The only question
is whether a couple of Hyperions and a Nova against a Shaolin would
make an interesting scenario. Maybe I could include reinforcements
jumping in just as things REALLY start to get hot, kind of a First
Contact what-if. Hmmm.....

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: EFSB missiles and Minbari cruisers Next: Re: EFSB missiles