Prev: Pictures/descriptions of GZG buildings? Next: Re: EFSB missiles

Re: EFSB missiles and Minbari cruisers

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:49:15 GMT
Subject: Re: EFSB missiles and Minbari cruisers

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:07:57 -0700, "BEST, David" <dbest@shl.com>
wrote:

>On another note is there anyone out there who might be able to sell me
a copy
>of In the Beginning or the other mftv movie.  Our local station had the
>rights for season 5 series but NOT the made for tv movies except the
>Gathering.

(Copied to the list and Dave personally, to make sure he gets it and
other Torontonians see it)

Dave, you live in the Toronto area, right? CITY-TV is running "In the
Beginning" this weekend! Get your VCR ready. It sounds as though CITY
still had rights to "In the Beginning" as they and their sister
station had rights to the regular season last year.

CKVR will run "The Gathering" next month.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Pictures/descriptions of GZG buildings? Next: Re: EFSB missiles