Prev: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: Re: SGII Rules

Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:41:56 GMT
Subject: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:01:42 -0400, tmcarth@fox.nstn.ca (Tom McCarthy)
wrote:

>One of the biggest changes you'll face is squad reactivation.	In
>particular, a heroic game like 40K abounds with characters.  If they
are all
>allowed to reactivate line units, reactivation will be fast, furious,
and
>common.  You may have to limit or eliminate this option, too.

I'm not using characters. I'm going to emphasize SG2's squad level
play. If anyone asks, I'll mention that they can do characters and
snipers.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: Re: SGII Rules