Prev: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: Re: EFSB missiles

Re: SGII Rules

From: Trevor <adspirit@p...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:44:27 +1000
Subject: Re: SGII Rules

Trevor wrote:

> Question: When a GMS/P is fired at an APC and frags it.  Is the GMS/P
> heavy weapon, size class 1 and use "Casualties to Vehicle Occupants"
> page 39 or is the GMS/P a small arms weapon, and is classed as a
rocket
> in "Firing Small Arms At Point Targets" page 37

Next time I might proof read what Iv'e just typed before I post it, just
make sure even I understand what I'm talking about.

The Question should read.... When infantry fire a GMS/P at an APC and
Frag
it, for resolving casualties amongst the occupants do I treat the GMS/P
as a
size class 1 heavy weapon (because I can't find its size class in the
rules)and use the ruling on page 39 or do I treat the GMS/P as a small
arms
support weapon, and class it like its an IAVR and use the ruling on page
37.
Signed indecisive

Prev: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: Re: EFSB missiles