Prev: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer Next: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 17:50:01 -0600
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

At 14:11 3/12/98, Tony Christney wrote:
>>Here, what's with the "you" bit? Have you got your own way out planned
>>already...?. :)
>
>They're trying to keep it a secret, but there's this little spaceship
following
>the asteroid to pick up us believers...

Well, I'm ready. Got my Nikes, got my black sweats...oi! Can anyone give
me
change for a ten? Quarters, preferably. Apparently, the teleporter works
like a phone booth.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer Next: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II