Prev: Re: [FURTHER OFF TOPIC](was: Anyone astronomical out there?) Next: RE: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)

Re: Off-topic (Re: Sig?)

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:57:38 -0600
Subject: Re: Off-topic (Re: Sig?)

At 13:11 3/10/98, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>> And what is a MAERKLIN Wagon, anyway?

>Maerklin is one of the oldest surviving German model railway
manufacturers,

And so a Brit explains to a Yank how an Aussie crossed a Lewis Carroll
rhyme with an obscure German model of a Swiss train...

I truly, deeply, love the Internet. >^_^<

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: [FURTHER OFF TOPIC](was: Anyone astronomical out there?) Next: RE: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)