Prev: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there? Next: Re: Off-topic (Re: Sig?)

Re: [FURTHER OFF TOPIC](was: Anyone astronomical out there?)

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:57:30 -0600
Subject: Re: [FURTHER OFF TOPIC](was: Anyone astronomical out there?)

At 13:11 3/10/98, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>"Yes, cigarettes.  My hovercraft is full of eels."
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>Scott C. Nolan
>>nolan@erols.com
>
>Ahh, another acolyte of the True Faith of Pythonism...... when two or
more
>people are gathered together in a public place, they SHALL perform the
>Parrot Sketch....

Yes, well, that's just the sort of blinkard, Philistine, pig-ignorance
I've
come to expect from you non-creative garbage. :)

Lemon curry?

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there? Next: Re: Off-topic (Re: Sig?)