Prev: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support Next: Miniatures...(Re: going to try SG2)

Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

From: Step awaaaay from the wiffle bat! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 22:42:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

>Consider me ready, willing and able to help out, to help organize,
>clean, whatever.  (I gotta outdo Mark for pre-convention stress, you
>know.	(8-) )

Heh!

>Thanksgiving might be a bad time though, because of all the family
>stuff that happens around then.  (Also because the Americans don't
>get the holiday, so there's no real advantage for them (8-) )

Actually this corresponds to our Columbus Day weekend. Now, granted, *I*
don't get it off automatically, but I'm sure others do.

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support Next: Miniatures...(Re: going to try SG2)