Prev: Re: Archive Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

From: Jerry 'Ghoti' Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 21:52:51 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

Consider me ready, willing and able to help out, to help organize,
clean, whatever.  (I gotta outdo Mark for pre-convention stress, you
know.  (8-) )

Thanksgiving might be a bad time though, because of all the family
stuff that happens around then.  (Also because the Americans don't
get the holiday, so there's no real advantage for them (8-) )

How about the 24th-25th i.e. last weekend in October?  Gives people
time to recover from Canadian Thanksgiving, yet we avoid the
Halloween rush...

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
       "And we will raise our hands, and we will touch the sky;

Prev: Re: Archive Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support