Prev: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

Miniatures...(Re: going to try SG2)

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 20:20:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Miniatures...(Re: going to try SG2)

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Los wrote:

>  http://members.aol.com/eaglewars/private/6mm.html#CIV
>
> Is where you can find a ton of 6mm minis inc lots of Scifi DSII anf FT
type
> stuff.
>
> Los

This is the US distributor for Irregular Miniature's stuff, actually.

I've got some Irregular - getting more, eventually. The quality is,
well,
irregular - none as good as the regular GZG stuff, most fairly basic,
some
just bad...but all much much cheaper than GZG minis.

Their infantry is cool - ready-based stands of four guys (regular or
militia inf), and two-man missle and recon teams. It's the infantry
that's
in all the pictures in the DS2 rulebook, actually. The MBTs/other
vehicles
range from pretty cool to little lumps of lead - several I'm getting
more
of, some I'll _never_ buy again...

Basically, think 'cheap, cheap, cheap' - half to a third the cost of the
GZG stuff - but the quality is also less - but they paint up nicely,
most
of them...

Anyone wanting Irreg's UK address and/or more info on which minis I like
can drop me an email...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support